For the pizza dough:
This pizza needs longer baking time, so the pizza dough should be a bit thicker.
Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
1. Use a pork to poke several times on the pizza dough. Brush olive oil and then tomato sauce.
2. Sprinkle cheese.
3. For the vegetables, I used corn kernels and green peas. Thaw them and boil in water for 2 mins. Then drain them. Sprinkle them and sausage slices (I used black pepper pork sausage) over dough.
4. Put into oven and bake for 15 mins.
5. Sprinkle another layer of cheese.
6. And bake for another 8-10 mins.