1 onion chopped
1 potato peeled and chopped
1 small beetroot chopped
1 medium carrot chopped
3 clove garlic minced
2 tsp butter
A little chopped cabbage
4 tsp tomato sauce
1 box broth
200 ml water
1. Melt butter in the pot. Add in chopped onion and sauté a bit.
2. Add in carrot and beetroot. Stir fry for about 3 mins.
3. Pour in tomato sauce, broth and water. Cover the pot with lid. Boil for 10 mins.
4. Add in potato, garlic, cabbage and a little bay leaf. Put on the lid and boil for another 30 mins.
5. Sprinkle salt and black pepper to season.