1 medium onion chopped
3 clove garlic chopped
1 box of minced beef
6 Lasagna broken
1 can pasta sauce
1/3 cup water
Salt and black pepper
1. Heat a skillet on stove. Add in a little olive oil.
2. Add in chopped onion and garlic. Sauté till transparent.
3. Put in beef. Stir fry till beef becomes no more pink.
4. Pour in pasta sauce. Stir well. Then pour in water. Stir again.
5. Place broken Lasagna noodles over meat.
6. Cover the skillet with lid. Turn to low-medium heat. Cook for 20-30 mins till Lasagna is done.
7. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Stir gently.
8. Top with cheese. Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Put skillet in the oven. Heat for 5-10 mins or till cheese melts.