Usually cabbage’s upper leave part is my favorite to cook. The rest part can be used to cook this dish.
1. Cut Chinese cabbage into medium pieces. If it’s too thick, cut in half into two thin pieces.
2. Heat a little oil in the pan. Sauté chopped garlic, ginger, dried chili and scallion.
3. Put cabbage in. Quick stir fry for one minute or two. Once cabbage becomes a little soft. Add in 1 tsp vinegar.
4. Stir fry for another 2 minutes. Add in 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp salt. Stir fry evenly.
5. Add in another 1 tsp of vinegar and a little starch water. Quick stir evenly and serve hot.