1. Clean spinach and cut into halves.
2. Boil enough water in a pot. Also add in 1/2 tsp salt.
3. Boil spinach for 1 min. Then take them out. Rinse in the cold water and drain.
4. Squeeze spinach by hand to squeeze the water out.
5. Place spinach in the big bowl. Add in 1/2 salt, 1/2 tsp light soy sauce, 1/2 vinegar. Mix well with spinach.
6. Put a little minced garlic, minced ginger and white sesame over the top. If you want it to be spicy, you can also add a little dried chili on it.
8. Pour hot oil over garlic, ginger & sesame mixture. Then mix them with spinach by chopsticks.