I love noodles. They can be boiled, fried, baked. And it’s very convenient to have noodles stores in the kitchen when I am too lazy to cook.
Fried noodles with French beans or long beans is also very popular in China.
1. Boil some noodles for just around 3 mins. Then soak them in cool water and drain.
2. Heat a little oil in the pan. Add in pork slices. Stir fry a bit.
3. Add in French beans. Stir fry till color turns darker.
4. Put in 1 tsp dark soy sauce, 1/2 light soy sauce and several sugar cubes or white sugar. Turn to high heat.
5. When water boils, add in soft and drained noodles. Use chopsticks to seperate noodles and let them soak in the sauce.
7. Turn to high heat to let the sauce be condensed. Ready to serve when sauce almost dry.