Butter 1/2 cup
Brown sugar 1/2 cup
White sugar 1/2 cup
Vanilla 1 tsp
Flour 1/2 cup
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Oats 1 cup
White chocolate chips 1 cup
Chopped walnuts 1/2 cup
1. Preheat oven to 175 degree C.
2. Cream butter with brown sugar and white sugar in a bowl till light and fluffy.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir well.
4. Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix them till just combine.
5. Fold in oats, white chocolate and walnuts.
6. Scoop batter and drop into baking pan.
7. Bake for 10-12 mins.