1. Cut soft bone into small one-bite size.
2. Soak them in water to let blood comes out. Change water several times if necessary. Then drain them.
3. Marinate softbone with a little salt, soy sauce and some corn starch.
4. Add some oil in the pan and heat it. Put starch-coated softbone into pan. Stir fry till golden brown.
5. If there is still too much oil left, you can pour some out. Then add in 1/2 tsp cooking wine, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 1/2 tsp sugar and 2 tsp vinegar. Quickly stir them to let softbone be coated with sauce evenly.
6. Add in hot water covers all ingredients. Also add in 1 or 2 star anise. Cover the pan with lid. Simmer till water reduces to 1/3.
7. Turn to high heat. And keep stir frying at the same time till water is dry and sauce becomes very condensed.
8. Sprinkle white sesame and serve.