I tried this recipe:
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
1. Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. I also added 1/4 tsp garlic powder.
2. Stir in yogurt and knead it till it clings together.
3. Keep kneading for around 10 mins.
4. Place dough in a bowl, brush a little oil and cover with plastic wrap. Let it rest for at least 1 hour.
5. While waiting, prepare curry chicken. Heat a little oil in the pan. Put cut chicken breast in. Stir fry till they turn white. Then add in chopped potato, carrot and onion. Stir fry evenly. Pour in enough hot water covers all ingredients. Add in curry. Turn to low heat and cover the pan with lid. Simmer till all carrot and potato soften. And curry becomes condensed.
6. Cut naan dough into several small balls. Press them into flat thin ones.
7. Heat skillet on the stove. Lay flat dough in it. When golden brown spots show at the bottom, flip them. Heat for another 3-4 mins till brown spots show up on the other side.