For the seafood, I used frozen mixed seafood including clam, octopus, and shrimp. I also used fresh prawns.
1. Heat some oil in the pan. Put prawns in. Stir fry till done. Then dish them out.
2. Leave the oil in the pan. Heat again. Add in thawed seafood. Stir fry for around 3 mins.
3. Add in mixed vegetable dices (carrot, sweet peas and corn). Stir fry for another 2-3 mins.
4. Add in cooked rice or rice leftover. Stir fry evenly for a while.
5. Sprinkle some salt. Stir fry a bit. Then ready to serve.