The steak was pan-fried first and then grilled in oven.
1. Marinate steak with salt and black pepper.
2. Heat some olive oil in the pan till temperature is very high.
3. Put steak in the pan. Fry 1 min and flip it over. Fry the other side for 1 min too. Then add in unpeeled garlic and rosemary (if you have, but I didn’t have any.) Fry the side too.
4. Preheat oven to 220 degree C. Put steak on grill. Grill for 6 mins. Then flip over and grill for another 6 mins. (Because my steak is a bit thick. If your steak is thin, you can shorten the time.) While grilling, put some small tomatoes under the grill. Oil from steak will drop on tomato, which makes tomato taste better.
5. Put steak on the plate and let it rest for several mins before serving.