2. In a bowl, add in ginger slice, garlic slices, 3 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp cooking wine, 2 tsp maple syrup, and a little olive oil.
3. Put salmon in the sauce and marinate for around 20 mins.
4. Heat a little olive oil in the pan. Put salmon in with skin side down.
5. After 2 mins, flip salmon over and fry for another 2 mins.
6. Pour the sauce in the pan. Keep scooping sauce into the salmon and fry for 3-4 mins to let sauce become condensed.
7. Dish salmon out in the plate and pour hot sauce over it.