2. Boil or steam till done.
3. Put frozen carrot dices, corns and sweet peas in boiling water for several seconds. Then take out and drain.
4. Mash potato pieces in a bowl. Add in carrot, corn and sweet peas. Stir well.
5. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Stir evenly.
6. Put a spoonful of mashed potato in hand. Add in some cheese. Then wrap it up and make into round shape.
7. Coat rounds with a thin layer of flour, then egg mixture and bread crumbs at last.
8. Fry in the pan till golden brown. I just shallow fried them.