soy sauce, cooking wine and corn starch.
2. Cut eggplants into medium dices. Fry in the pan with oil till golden brown and take out.
3. Heat a little oil in the pan. Put in chopped garlic & spring onion. Stir fry a bit.
4. Add in shrimps. Stir fry till shrimps turn a bit red.
5. Add in fried eggplants and red chili rings, if you like it a bit spicy. Stir fry evenly.
6. Add in 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1/2 dark soy sauce, 1/2 tsp sugar. Stir fry evenly.
7. Sprinkle black pepper and salt ( if needed). And it’s done.