2. Heat a little oil in the pan. Put in chickenbreast. Stir fry till chicken turns golden brown.
3. Add in mushroom slices. Mushroom will turn soft and a lot of water come out. Simmer a little till the water almost dry.
4. Add in bell pepper and garlic granulate. Stir fry evenly.
5. Add in 3 or 4 tsp tomato sauce and hot water reaches half height of all ingredients.
6. Cover the pan with lid. When the sauce becomes condensed, sprinkle salt and black pepper. Braise for another minute.
7. Dish out and sprinkle Parmesan cheese.