Chicken wings 4
Chopped spring onion
Light soy sauce
1. Sprinkle salt on chicken wings. And rub the skin with hand gently.
2. Put chicken wings in a bowl. Pour in some cooking wine. Spread several ginger slices and chopped spring onion. Brush light soy sauce onto wings. Marinate for around 1 hr.
3. Brush oil at the bottom of rice cooker. Spread several ginger slices and chopped spring onion.
4. Put the chicken wings in. Close the lid. Press cooking button.
5. When the oil is dry, and wings’ downside is a bit burnt. Sprinkle in 1 tsp oil and 1 tsp light soy sauce.
6. When it’s dry again, add in 3 tsp water.
7. When the button jumps to keeping warm, flip the wings. And press cooking button again. Till the wings are done.