Actually, the orinigal recipe is for hotdog:
Bread flour 300g
Warm water 100g (original recipe said 37 – 40 degree C.)
Yeast 2 tsp (original recipe said yeast powder)
Sugar 10 g
Melted butter 25g
Salt 1/2 tsp
1. Add yeast into warm water till foam shows up. ( I followed it, but I didn’t see any foam. Maybe the temperature of my warm water was not high enough. But I still moved on).
2. Add melted butter and egg mixture into yeast water and stir well.
3. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar and salt.
4. Add yeast water into flour. Fold flour into a big dough. (Original recipe said kneading for 10-15 mins) I kneaded it for around 15 mins.
5. Put dough in a large bowl, cover it with lid or plastic wrap till it becomes 2 times big.
6. Divide it into several small pieces and make it into shapes you like. (Original recipe said let them relax for 10 mins. But I forgot, so I skipped it).
7. Put them in the oven with a large bowl of hot water under the baking pan till they become 2 times big.
8. Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Bake for 20-25 mins.