1. Put pork belly in boiling water for several mins till a chopstick can easily go through it.
2. Take the pork out. Rinse and drain. Then cut into thin slices.
3. Heat a little oil in the pan. ( because there is fat in pork belly, a very little oil is enough. If you use non-stick pan, you can even not add any oil).
4. Put pork slices in the pan. Stir fry till a bit golden brown and curly. Take pork slices out.
5. Add 1 tsp Pixian bean sauce in the pan. Stir fry till red oil comes out. If you want it to be more spicy, you can add some chopped dried red chili.
6. Put pork slices back in the pan. Stir fry evenly with bean sauce. Add in 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp cooking wine and 1 tsp sugar. Stir evenly.
7. Add in chopped garlic bolt and green chili. Stir fry till garlic bolt is done. Dish out.