The other day I used canned cream of mushroom to cook this dish. It turned out very good and it’s also very convenient.
That’s the canned cream of mushroom I used.
1. Cut the vegetables into medium pieces. I chose onion, carrot and broccoli.
2. Broccoli needs to be boiled in the water for 3 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in the pan.
Put in the bacon bits. Stir fry til bacon gets a littles burned.
4. Put in onion and carrot. Stir fry a little.
5. Then pour in water covers all the vegetables. Cover the pan with lid.
6. When carrot pieces become soft, add in the canned cream of mushroom. Keep stirring.
7. When cream is mixed well with water, and the soup becomes condensed, put in broccoli. Cook for another minute. Add a little salt and black pepper powder if you think it tastes a little plain.