Eggs 2 (beat in a bowl)
Cabbage (chopped into strips)
Vermicelli ( soaked in water)
Light soy sauce 1 tsp
Oyster sauce 1 tsp
Water 1 tsp
A little Chopped garlic, ginger and chili (optional. If you don’t like them, you can delete them).
1. Heat oil in the pan. Pour egg in the pan. Quickly take them out once they get solidify.
2. Heat some oil in the pan. Stir fry chopped garlic, ginger, and chili a little.
3. Put in chopped cabbage. Stir fry for a minute or two. Add in light soy sauce.
4. Add in all the egg, bean vermicelli and 1 tsp oyster sauce. Quick stir fry in case vermicelli stick together. I also added in 1 tsp water.
5. Stir fry for another 2 minutes. If it tastes a little plain, add a little salt. Then it’s done.