Chicken wing stick ( marinated with a little salt and black pepper for 10-15 mins).
1. Chop onion, bell pepper into strips. Cut cherry tomatoes into half. I used many cherry tomatoes, maybe more than 20. Cut garlic and celery into slices.
2. Coat chicken wingstick with a little flour.
3. Heat some oil in the pan. Fry chicken wingstick till golden brown. Then take them out.
4. Stir fry vegetables in the pan. First onion, then put in celery, after that, bell pepper. Cherry tomato at last. Sprinklesome salt and black pepper. Add in 1 tsp cooking wine and 2 tsp water.
5. Put chicken wingstick on the vegetable. Cover the pan with lid. Heat for 30 mins with medium heat.
6. Before turn off the stove sprinkle some mixed herbs or herbs you like.