So when I prepared for this dish, I really thinker very hard to use oil as less as I can.
1. Cut chicken into small pieces. I made them one-bite size. And I chose boneless chicken leg.
2. Marinate chicken with minced garlic & Ginger, a little salt and black pepper powder and cooking wine. For about 15 minutes.
3. Coated chicken with egg and then frying powder.
4. Heat oil in a small pot. I just add oil half height of the chicken piece. Try the heat with a chopstick, if there are many small bubbles showing up around the chopstick, it means the oil’s heat is OK!
5. Start frying till the surface turns golden brown.