Ingredients: pasta, butter, chopped onion, sausage cut into slice, tomato sauce, salt, black pepper granule, Mazzarella cheese, light cream.
1. Cook the pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes. After that, I put pasta in ice water. Drain after cooled.
2. Melt a little butter in the pan. Put the chopped onion in the pan. Stir fry a little.
3. Put in the sausage slices. Stir fry till the edge turns a little burnt brown.
4. Add in tomato sauce. Keep stirring.
5. Then two tsp light cream. A little water can be added. Keep stirring.
6. The sauce will become condensed. Have a taste to see if it’s a little plain.
When the sauce is done, first take out sausage slices and spread on pasta in the plate. Then sprinkle some Mozzarella cheese bits. And pour the tomato & cream sauce on the sausage. Then sprinkle some cheese bits and black pepper granules on the top.