1. Chop pumpkin, garlic, celery, and carrot into small pieces.
2. Heat the oil in the pan. Put garlic in first.
3. Then the carrot and celery. Stir fry a little.
4. Pumpkin at last. Stir fry for around 2 minutes.
5. Then add in enough water that covers all the vegetables. Cover the pan with lid.
6. When the vegetables soften, use blender to smash them.
7. Put the smashed mixture of vegetables back into the pan. Heat it again. Because the smashed mixture is very condensed, you can add in some water.
8. Then add a little milk and salt. Keep stirring. It will be done once boiled again. After milk added in, the color will become a little lighter.
You can add a little herbs or spices you like.
And you can also make a little decoration for it. Just spread several milk drops onto the surface, and use a toothpick draw on it. Yeah, I’m not good at it. The white part I drew is not that beautiful.
The soup tastes great. The pumpkin I used is kind of sweet. Carrot and celery make it healthier.